There are moments when we are faced with large and sudden expenses between paydays. Urgent house or car repairs, unexpected bills, and other costs that require immediate attention might pop up. Online payday loans in Ottawa can get you out of these financial jams.
Online payday loans in Ottawa are reliable, quick, and short-term loans typically used to cover bills and expenses until your next paycheck.
Online payday loans in Ottawa are simple, convenient, and designed for Ottawa residents or those who live around Ottawa and have bad credit or no credit history.
To save you the stress of going to a physical bank to apply for a loan, you can apply for online payday loans in Ottawa by filling out an application online and receiving your money instantly after your application has been approved.
There are many online payday loans in Ottawa. However, this article focuses on the 12 best and quick approval online payday loans in Ottawa, their pros and cons, their eligibility criteria, and lots more.
Without much ado, let’s get right into it.
15 Quick Approval Online Payday Loans in Ottawa
With so many services to choose from in Ottawa, it can be confusing when deciding which one will best suit your needs.
Let’s look at the top 15 online payday loans in Ottawa to help you make an informed decision.
1. Mogo Financials
Mogo Finance Technology Inc. offers Canadians personal loans and lines of credit products.
If you need quick access to cash and do not have a line of credit, you can get online payday loans in Ottawa quickly and conveniently from Mogo.
You can apply for as much as $35,000 from Mogo and get approved within minutes.
Some of the loans from Mogo are reported to TransUnion and Equifax. This can help you improve your credit score if you make payments on time.
- Be above the Age of Majority in your province or territory (18 or 19)
- Be a permanent resident of any province or territory in Canada except Quebec.
- Proof of your income
- Proof of an active bank account
- Your employment history
- Getting approved is relatively easy and quick
- No early repayment charges.
- They offer relatively large loans to cover lots of expenses and unpaid debts.
- Mogo has a 100-day money-back guarantee policy
- A Mogo membership comes with various perks
- High-interest rates
- Two non-sufficient funds penalties will apply if you default on any payments ($20-$50).
- Additional loan fees
2. Loan Connect
LoanConnect is an online lending broker that helps you find the best online payday loans in Ottawa. LoanConnect partners with multiple lenders to give you the best loans. You can find online payday loans that match your needs using their search engine.
You create a profile on LoanConnect by filling out an application, and LoanConnect will instantly match you with lenders ready to finance you.
Suppose your banks have refused to give you loans, or you have a payday loan that you want to get rid of. In that case, LoanConnect works with many borrowers and can help you find a good loan.
- No application fees
- It offers secured and unsecured loans
- The loan amount is between $500 to $50,000
- Available in all provinces
- Be above 18 or19 years old, depending on your provinces and territories
- Be a Canadian citizen or resident
- Have a valid bank account
- Have proof of income
- Have a government-issued ID
- Works with multiple lenders to offer you the best rates
- Secured and unsecured loan options
- Bad credit does not matter
- Latest security to protect your information
- Transparent contracts
- Quick deposits after approval
- High-interest rates for bad credits
- Online only with no physical meetings with the lender
- Limited loan providers
3. Coast Capital
Coast Capital is the perfect fit if you are looking for secure, fast, and reliable online payday loans in Ottawa.
Coast Capital offers Canadians payday loans of up to $3,000 with no hidden charges. Instead of going to the bank to apply for that loan, you can apply online with Coast Capital.
Their website is simple and easy to navigate and allows you to successfully apply online and expect to receive your money the same day.
Coast capital does not demand employment verification or credit checks. The entire application process is done online.
- Be a Canadian citizen or resident
- Be above the age of majority
- No past bankruptcy
- Have proof of income with steady employment
- Quick approval
- Flexible payment options
- Refinancing to help you get lower interest rates and better loan term
- Competitive rates
- Not available in all of Canada, only in Quebec, Saskatchewan, or other territories
Fairstone is a leading lender of personal online payday loans in Ottawa. It helps you with the money you need at affordable payments to meet your needs and budget.
Fairstone is a good fit if you need cash urgently and can pay up in a short time frame. With Fairstone, you can get up to $35,000 to consolidate your debts into one simple monthly payment or cover unforeseen expenses.
Fairstone offers unsecured loans with no prepayment penalties, and you can get your money as soon as you apply. All the application process is done online from the comfort of your home.
- Be a Canadian citizen or resident
- You must be above the age of majority in your province
- Show proof of regular employment and a steady income
- Have a bank account in your name with direct deposit capability
- Easy application and fast approval
- Offers loan insurance
- Dedicated customer support
- No prepayment penalties
- You can cancel within 14 days if the loan is no longer suitable
- High-interest rates
- Unsolicited loan offers
- You will pay a discharge fee when you finish your loan
- Negative press
If you need a short-term loan that gives you quick access to cash, consider LoanMeNow.
LoanMeNow is a Canadian lender that offers quick access to the cash you need. You can get your money deposited directly into your account within 24 hours.
Whatever your financial needs are, LoanMeNow can give you a short-term loan to cover your unexpected expenses and tide you over till your next payday.
Online payday loans in Ottawa from LoanMeNow can get you back on track as soon as possible with no credit checks required.
- You must be above 18 years
- Must be a Canadian resident
- Must be paid by direct deposit
- Must make at least $1,200 monthly after taxes
- Must have an active bank account
- Must have had the same employer for the last two months
- Must not be in a bankruptcy or a consumer proposal
- Super-fast approvals
- No credit checking when applying
- Fast funding as approved applications are funded the next business day
- Loans are secure and confidential
LendDirect offers personal loan products that give you access to up to $15,000 with unlimed or no-fee cash advances.
You can apply online for payday loans from LendDirect. If your application is accepted, you can expect to receive your money within one business day.
No matter what your financial need is, whether car repair or medical emergency, loans from LendDirect can be used to cover any expenses you might be facing.
You can expect quick approval if you qualify for a payday loan from LendDirect.
- You must be between 18 and 70 years old
- Minimum monthly income threshold of $1500
- Have a minimum credit score of 560
- Minimum three months credit history
- You must be a Canadian resident living in a province where LendDirect service is available.
- Have a viable bank account with direct deposit capability
- Straightforward application process
- Funds can be used for any expense
- Funds are accessible immediately upon approval
- Not available across Canada
- High-interest rates
Have other payday loan providers rejected you? iCash could be the solution you’ve been waiting for.
iCash is a careful lender that provides payday loans and has a variety of applicants around Ottawa.
They believe in safe practices to protect the client’s information to prevent identity theft. If a problem occurs, they have a hotline to assist with anything at any time of the day.
As an online-based service, it’s easy to apply and be approved in minutes. They are licensed and can approve your loan application in a few minutes.
Whether you’re looking for an emergency loan or to consolidate your debts and say goodbye to high-interest rates, iCash can help.
With flexible payment options and a simple online application, you can have cash in hand within 24 hours of approval.
- You must be above 19 years old
- You must reside in a province that iCash services
- Net income of at least $800 per month deposited into a bank account
- Have a valid cell phone number, address, and email address
- Have a Canadian bank account
- Receiving income from the same source for the past three months
- Short-term loans with the best interest rate
- A convenient loan requirement
- A website with helpful information
- Has operations in various cities
- App for mobile devices
- The ease of getting a loan here could lead to negative spending habits
- The approval process for the app has been very slow for some users, possibly because of technical issues
Need cash fast? My Canada Payday can help you get money the same day without affecting your credit rating.
My Canada Payday is a locally-owned business that offers Canadians fast, confidential, and convenient payday loans. Unlike many payday lenders, they are licensed.
They provide high approval rates, quick loan decisions, and easy repayment terms. An alternative when traditional sources prove to be unfriendly or inflexible, My Canada Payday is the place to go.
Offering flexible hours of operation, friendly service, and fast cash, My Canada Payday makes it easy for you to get the funds you need when you need them most.
- Be a Canadian resident.
- Be above the age requirement, which varies from province to province.
- Be employed with and have a steady income that is paid to your bank account by direct deposit or cheque.
- Provide proof of your income with 180 days of banking history
- Have a valid home address, phone number and email address.
- A quick approval process
- Convenient requirements
- In-person and online applications
- Competitive rates
- A few improvements are needed in customer service
Have a sudden emergency? No problem! GoDay.ca offers same-day funding so you can apply online, get approved, and have cash in your pocket. All in one day.
GoDay, is one of Canada’s leading alternative lenders, has a wide selection of quick and easy payday loans with a flexible payment schedule.
They are among Ottawa’s top payday loan companies because of their services, including small financial loans with no faxing.
GoDay’s goal is to help the people in Ottawa who need money for emergency and payday loans.
Whether you are looking for the best rates in Ontario or quick online loans for people with bad credit, GoDay can help you out!
- You must be a Canadian resident.
- Have your valid email account, phone number, and home address.
- You must meet the minimum age requirement in your province.
- Have a steady source of income
- Have an open bank account with a Canadian bank or credit union.
- You must live in Alberta, BC, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, PEI, or Saskatchewan.
- Flexible loans
- A high level of information security
- Exceptional customer service
- Mobile and online applications available
- For first-time borrowers, the maximum loan amount is $500
10. Money Mart
Money Mart is one of the most trusted payday loan services in Canada. The majority of their business is completed online, and for a good reason, as this keeps pricing down.
They provide credit to customers who may otherwise have trouble borrowing money, such as those with bad or no credit history.
For more than 40 years, Money Mart’s network of branches has helped millions of Canadians access money to pay their bills, with fast and convenient service that is easy to understand.
Money Mart has over 500 locations in Canada, including Ottawa. They are open seven days a week and provide cash advances, cheque cashing, bill payment service, prepaid cards, international money transfers and more.
Say goodbye to long forms and countless questions. Money Mart only requires a few fields from you to present you with financing options.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a steady source of income
- You must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- You must have a checking account
- You must have an active phone number
- Convenient requirements for loans
- Pre-application is available
- 24/7 They are available
- Receiving funds by bank deposit takes about 1-2 days
Need to get your hands on some money fast, and you have no one to turn to? Capital Payday Loans got the answer!
This payday loan provider is a trusted payday loan lender available for every Canadian who may find themselves in a bind.
Therefore, if you need fast cash, you can turn to Capital Payday Loans. With a 100% online application that takes less than 30 minutes to process, you can get a loan fast when you need it most.
With excellent customer service, and most importantly, low rates and no hidden fees, Capital Payday Loans is the place to go for your payday loans in Ottawa.
Get what you need right away, without any unnecessary paperwork or hassle. Capital Payday Loans can help you get that cash fast with a quick turnaround time.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or resident
- Have a prove of identity
- Have proof of income
- Have a social security number
- Transfers within the same day
- Advantages of applying online
- Online application is easy
- Limitations on loan offers
- Hours of operation are short
12. Mr. Payday
Payday loans are one of the most popular types of quick personal loans in Canada, designed to help you cover unexpected expenses like rent or paying for a new stove.
If you live in Ottawa, then Mr. Payday is the option for you, offering top-notch service with no hidden fees and a lender that has years of experience.
Mr. Payday provides payday loans online in Canada and has been helping thousands of people access quick cash since 2002.
You can get the amount of money you need within 24 hours by using the services offered by Mr. Payday.
They have a high approval rate and are reliable lenders that provide the best service to their clients.
Mr. Payday offers Ottawa residents a fast and secure way to get a cash loan when they need it. Simply fill out the application form on their website, and they will almost always have an answer back to you immediately.
- You must be above 19 years old.
- Have an active chequing account.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a stable job or receive government or non-government disability benefits.
- Have an active phone number.
- Have a net income of over $1,100 per month.
- App for mobile devices
- Multi-city operation
- Getting approval after hours takes longer
- Customer service needs some improvement
13. Cash 4 You
When you need an emergency loan, you can’t afford to wait long for one. If your bank isn’t open and you are in a desperate financial situation, Cash 4 You can help you get money fast.
Cash 4 You is a reputable lender based in Ottawa. It offers money quickly and hassle-free to consumers who urgently need cash.
The services of Cash 4 You are perfect for people looking for fast loans with no credit check, no interest, and flexible repayment options.
The company offers fast and flexible loans that can be received within a few hours after applying.
Also, customers can choose from different loan amounts available up to $15,000, depending on their personal needs.
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be a resident of Canada
- You must have a steady income
- You must have a bank account that is open and used by you.
- It is not necessary to have perfect credit
- Interact e-transfer or cash pickup is available
- With 100+ locations, you can apply online in minutes
- A maximum loan of $15,000
- Hidden charges may apply
14. Loan Express
When you need an emergency loan because of an unexpected and unavoidable expense, the first place to turn to is Loan Express.
Loan Express is a leading direct lender with a dedicated team of professionals and years of experience providing customers with the right quick and affordable payday loan.
With Loan Express, you can receive funds directly into your bank account so that you can take care of your financial needs.
Whether you are looking for an emergency loan to cover unexpected expenses or a loan for bills or home improvements, Loan Express can help.
- Be above the age of majority in your province or territory.
- Have a bank account that is open and active for at least 30 days.
- Have an established source of income that is on direct deposit into your bank account (Various forms of income are accepted)
- Payday loans that are safe and fast
- Over 15 years of experience as a trusted lender
- E-transfers in five minutes
- Receive money even with bad credit
- Direct deposit is required as a regular source of income
15. Cash Depot
Cash Depot is one of the top online payday loans in Ottawa. Its quality service delivery, reputation and professionalism have endeared it to the heart of many Canadians.
Cash Depot makes borrowing easy and accessible for everyone. They offer convenient loans that do no require a credit check. The company offers short-term loans, cash advances and cheque cashing services.
Due to its fast response time, Cash Depot makes it possible to access your money within minutes of application approval.
- You must be at least 18 years
- Have proof of steady employment
- Show six moth of banking history
- Instant approval
- No collateral is required
- Bad credit is allowed
- Instant deposits
What are Online Payday Loans?
Online Payday loans are a reputable and trustworthy business that makes people’s financial lives more accessible in the Ottawa area.
Online payday loans help many candidates find the money they need to get through a rough patch and back to their regular financial lives.
With an online payday loan, you can access the cash you need for unexpected expenses in a flash.
You apply for your payday loan online and then receive one or more options for funding.
The application process is quick and straightforward, can be completed from your computer or mobile device, and approved loans go directly into your bank account instantly.
Is Pay Day Loan The Right Choice For You?
Online payday loans in Ottawa might seem the best option, especially when you are short on cash between paychecks. These short-term loans can be extremely risky.
Payday loans come with tremendous interest rates. Sometimes, you may be required to pay around $10 to $30 for every $100 borrowed.
Some lenders may also charge other fees, like late payment, rollover, prepaid debit card, or returned payment fees.
Instead of payday loans, you can also consider loans from family and friends, credit cards, payday alternative loans from federal credit unions, and assistance programs in your province.
When to Get a Payday Loan in Ottawa
If you need help coping with the rising prices and unexpected expenses in Ottawa, you can turn to Online payday loans in Ottawa.
These short-term loans offer you the cash you need to cover unexpected budgets that might pop up. When you need money in between paydays and your family and friends cannot help you, apply online for a payday loan.
Final Thoughts on Online Payday Loans in Ottawa
We all have things in life that cost money, some more than others. When that paycheck doesn’t entirely cover everything on the list, online payday loans can help.
Whether you need to get your bills back on track, or you need cash to help with expenses like an appliance repair, a Payday loan in Ottawa is convenient.
However, there are many companies offering payday loans in Ottawa, so looking for a payday loan in Ottawa can be tricky.
Now that you know everything you need to know about payday loans in Ottawa, you can make the right choice for yourself.
Get your loan today, and get back to the business of living!
FAQs on Online Payday Loans in Ottawa
Do payday loans affect your credit?
You do not have to worry about your credit scores being affected by payday loans because they are generally not reported to the three major national credit bureaus.
Are payday loans harder or easier to pay back?
Since payday loans are not verified before they are given, they can sometimes be more complicated to repay than traditional loans.
Do payday loans affect getting a mortgage?
You can get a mortgage or remortgage with a payday loan, but lenders may be wary of you if you have taken out a payday loan in the last six years.
What happens if you don’t pay back a payday loan in Canada?
Your debt will increase if you fail to pay back the loan on time, as you’ll incur more fees and interest charges.
Is a payday loan the same as an installment loan?
A payday loan is not the same as an installment loan. Because payday loans are often paid back in a lump amount on your next paycheck, this is the case.
Hi, I'm Adeola Adegoke. I am a licensed Insurance Broker in Manitoba, and I hold a master’s degree in Mathematical Sciences (with a major in Financial Modeling) from the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), Tanzania.
Also, I have a second master's degree in Statistics from the University of Regina, and I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. in Statistics at the University of Manitoba.
The primary purpose of Money Reverie is to help everyday Canadians make better financial decisions by providing up-to-date financial news and information, reports, product reviews, and government programs.