Marble Financial is an innovative financial management platform that aims to help Canadians take control of their financial lives and improve their financial wellness.
They offer various services, including credit rebuilding, debt management, and financial literacy tools, to help people achieve their financial goals and improve their overall financial well-being.
So whether you need help reducing your debt, improving your credit score, or saving for a specific goal, Marble Financial can offer tailored recommendations to help you achieve your financial goals.
In this comprehensive Marble Financial review, we’ll look closely at Marble financial, how it works, its pros and cons, safety, and costs, among other things, to help you decide if this is the right platform for your financial needs.
Let’s dive into it.
- MyMarble offers free access to financial literacy courses on credits, budgeting and debt management.
- It uses unbiased data and AI-powered software to help enhance your finances.
- It offers individuals with bad credit a fast-track loan service
- It can also help you rebuild your bad credit and become a better
- High-interest rates on loans (18.99% to 24.99% APR)
- Not available in Quebec
- Membership doesn’t guarantee a fast increase in credit score
- The free Community plan only offers basic recommendations
About Marble Financial
Marble Financial is an AI-driven fintech company established in 2016 to help Canadians achieve long-term financial health.
With headquarters in Vancouver, Marble is Canada’s first and only fintech to offer AI-driven financial recommendations for different financial goals.
The company acts as a personal finance trainer that proffers customised recommendations to individuals based on their unique circumstances.
Marble uses MyMarble, the financial headquarters, to offer AI-driven financial recommendations and Marble Learn to offer a financial education platform to achieve its mission.
Overall, Marble consistently provides innovative financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of Canadians, including credit monitoring, consumer proposal loans, budget analysis, credit score point simulator, and debt management.
How Does MyMarble Work?
Marble Financial uses MyMarble to offer AI-driven financial recommendations for improving financial wellness. MyMarble provides customised recommendations based on your situation. This means you can easily spot what you need to improve your finances with real-time data at your disposal.
Interestingly, MyMarble recommendations are a step-by-step process you need to follow to improve your financial health. However, depending on your financial situation, you will get beginner, intermediate, advanced, or master recommendations from MyMarble.
So after creating an account, you will be required to set your goal to get monthly practical recommendations that you can use to improve your overall finances and achieve milestones.
MyMarble collects and analyses your data using artificial intelligence to proffer practical recommendations for improving your financial health. To get started, you must signup or create a Marble account through which you can set your goals and describe your financial background.
Your dashboard contains your credit score, spending habits, breakdown of your debt payments, and fixed and flexible expenses. This helps you stay on top of your budget and maximise your monthly income.
My Marble is available in all Canadian provinces and territories except Quebec. Before becoming a member, you must be at least 18 years (or the age of majority in your province).
What Does MyMarble Offer?
MyMarble looks at your finances from an AI perspective and gives personalised and unbiased recommendations. It helps you improve your credit score, become better at planning your budget, and pay off your debt faster.
MyMarble gives you access to the following features:
- Expert recommendations: MyMarble lets you see what financial experts recommend based on your financial profile. They guide you on how to improve your finances to reach your goals.
- Free credit score monitoring: MyMarble gives you access to your credit score to easily monitor your progress in improving your credit score. On MyMarble, your credit score is updated every 30 days.
- Financial portfolio overview: MyMarble lets you easily view and compare your monthly financial reports with your previous report. It gives you an overview of your income, flexible expenses, fixed expenses, and debt payments.
- Habit tracking and spending trends: With MyMarble, you can easily get a snapshot of your income and expenditures over time. This feature simplifies your budgeting to ease your process.
Other Financial Additional Programs
Besides the above programs, Marble also offers the following programs to help you achieve financial wellness:
- Fast-Track Loan: Marble offers fast-track loans to help you rebuild your credit score by paying off your consumer proposal. However, the maximum fast-track loan you can receive from Marble is $20,000. But you can receive more if you have a cosigner or assets. The interest rate is between 18.99% to 24.99%, with a 3-7 year payback period.
- Secured Future Credit Plan: Build up your savings without impacting your card score. All you need is to deposit a savings loan, which will be reported to the credit bureaus, which will build your credit. Each monthly payment helps you save more while building your credit.
- Marble Learn: The last but not the least innovative product Marble offers known as Learn. This platform provides over 30 courses on budget, credit, and debt management to help you achieve financial wellness. After completing all the courses and taking the quizzes, Marble will send you an e-certificate.
Is Marble Financial Safe?
Yes. Marble is safe because it is regulated by top bodies such as the Canadian Lenders Association and the Canadian Lenders Association. The company is traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange (MRBL) and Over-The-Counter (MRBLF).
Also, Marble Financial has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau (BBB). Overall, you have nothing to worry about concerning your personal information or credit card details on Marble.
MyMarble Pricing: How Much Does it Cost?
Marble Financial has two plans to accommodate individuals of all classes. These are Community and Premium.
Each MyMarble plan features a budget analysis, credit score and summary, credit and banking recommendations, and over 30 courses through Marble Learn on budget, credit, and debt management to help you achieve your financial fitness.
This free plan inspires, empowers, and lets you share your experience with the Marble Community, regardless of your current phase in your financial journey.
The plan offers access to the following:
- Access to financial education
- Free monthly TransUnion credit score
- Budget analysis
- Credit and banking insights
- Beginner recommendations
Stay on top of your finances with the Marble Premium plan costs $152.95 for six months ($25.49 monthly) or $269.91 for 12 months ($22.49 monthly). The plan offers premium technology and recommendations to help you master your budget and credit and pay your debts faster.
The plan offers access to the following:
- Intermediate, Advanced, and Master recommendations
- Credit errors and omission tracking
- Financial health report
- Credit summary
- Credit score history
- Budget simulator
- Target score simulator
- Point deduction technology
READ MORE: Moka (formerly Mylo) Review
READ MORE: Borrowell vs Credit Karma vs Mogo Review
Final Thoughts on Marble Financial Review
If you want to improve your credit score but don’t know where to start or are tired of feeling like you’re drowning in debt. Consider Marble Financial.
The AI-powered platform, MyMarble, offers personalized recommendations and financial literacy tools to help you achieve your financial goals and take control of your financial wellness.
With Marble, you’ll be on your way to financial freedom in no time. So, what are you waiting for? Join the Marble community today and start your journey towards a brighter financial future!
Finally, if you have any questions about this Marble Financial review, let me know in the comment section.