What factors do I consider before choosing the best crypto to buy now? What is the Next Bitcoin? “Which cryptocurrency will explode in a few years? These are the questions of many people- enthusiasts, and beginners alike. Everyone wants a big bang for their buck, and while that is okay, it is a fact that, like every other investment, becoming a millionaire overnight is factually impossible. To get any tangible results in the crypto world, you will need time and consistency. So, instead of just asking what is the best cryptocurrencies to buy now, you need to think about the best cryptocurrencies to buy now and HOLD!Now let’s dive in and look at the crypto assets you must not miss, specifically, I mean the best crypto to buy right now in 2022.
A Glance At The Best Crypto To Buy in 2022
|Cryptocurrency||Why we love it||Where to Buy|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Overall best in holding a long-term investment
Has the highest liquidity
|Ether (ETH)||Large-Cap Coin With Massive Potential
Holds the most market enthusiasm
|Binance Coin (BNB)||Best for easy Fundamentals to read||Coinbase
|Solana (SOL)||The best alternative to Ethereum||BitBuy|
|US Dollar Coin (USDC)||Less risky and tied to the U.S. Dollar||CoinSmart|
|Tether (USDT)||Alternative to stable coins and created for investors that are worried about the extreme volatility of other coins.||Coinbase
|XRP||Best in solving liquidity issues and built on ripple protocol||Coinbase|
Factors I Considered in Choosing the Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy Now
Before I came up with this list of the best cryptocurrencies to buy now or assets to invest in, I conducted my research on facts, figures and what I have seen to date in the market, and I then based my analysis on several factors that in my opinion set different coins apart from each other.The factors include:
- Coin maturity
- Coin community
- Coin technology
- Coin purchase acceptability
- Coin investment risk or Volatility and
- Coin legality.
Investing in cryptocurrencies isn’t easy but reading about it might open you up to the subject matter, and help you make informed choices. I will not teach you about cryptocurrency investing in this article, but I will give my opinion as to what is the best crypto to buy now.Sit tight as we go through the top 6 Crypto to Buy Right Now.
Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy Now
1. Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies to buy now. It is because it is in the top 5 cryptocurrencies, has strong support from the community, and has market dominance. Moreover, it is a solid store of value across society.Bitcoin has a worldwide cryptocurrency payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency. It works without a central single administrator. Programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto, invented it and released it as open-source software in 2009.
- A Cryptosystem is peer-to-peer, so transactions take place between users directly, with no middleman.
- A public blockchain records these transactions after network nodes have verified them.
- Creating bitcoins is a reward for mining.
- You can exchange bitcoin for other currencies, products, and services.
Maturity: Very easyCoin community: Large with a market cap of $880 billion Purchase acceptability: Known WorldwideInvestment risk and Volatility: It’s risky and volatileLegality: Coin is legal
- It’s accessible and has a lot of liquidity
- Has user anonymity
- It is transparent
- Has independence from a central authority
- Comes with a high return potential
- It is volatile
- Has no government interference or regulations
- The transaction is irreversible
- It has limited use
2. Ether (ETH)
ETH or “Ether” is the currency of the Ethereum blockchain and one of the best cryptocurrencies to buy now, which is a decentralized platform used to build applications using smart contracts. Like BTC, ETH is created by mining and uses proof-of-work as its consensus algorithm.Ether crypto offers a truly private, secure, untraceable currency, protected from prying eyes by a shifting lattice of encrypted traffic. Talk about a revolution in private transactions. Ether crypto uses a combination of high-tech public key encryption and blockchain technology to facilitate completely anonymous monetary transactions that can be verified as valid and legit by even the strictest of auditors.
- Ether crypto is powered by the Ethereum platform.
- The Ethereum platform is a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine that allows anyone to run any program, regardless of the permission given by the machine to do so.
- The virtual machine makes it possible for Ether crypto to send tokens of value over the internet without relying on a centralized machine.
Maturity: Very easyCoin community: Market gap of $415 billion Purchase acceptability: Known World wildInvestment risk and Volatility: It’s risky and volatileLegality: The coin is legal.
- Ether is a global transaction
- It is easier to mine than Bitcoin
- Ether has a large support
- It is fast
- No downtime payment
- Has a large community support
- Since it has large transactions, you have to wait sometimes for a few days to get your transactions approved
- Their transactions cost money
- Has a hub centralization
- Has a price volatility
- A large number of tokens available brings a lack of upper cap and makes inflation go up and down
- It lacks a governing body, and it has no rules in place.
3. Tether (USDT)
Tether USD token is one of the best cryptocurrencies to buy now. It’s a cryptocurrency built on top of the Bitcoin blockchain and pegged to the U.S. dollar. The Tether platform uses blockchain technology to transfer and convert traditional currencies, to stablecoins, enabling users to transact with fiat currencies across the crypto-verse.
- Tether is a stable digital currency with direct fiat currency transfer capabilities.
- The capacities on Tether allow users to store, send and receive digital tokens pegged to dollars, euros and yen without the volatility associated with other cryptocurrencies.
- Tether enables users to transact with fiat currencies across the exchanges without the risks of managing fiat currencies or using chargebacks.
- Tether is more consistent than other cryptocurrencies.
- It was created in favour of investors who are wary of the extreme volatility of other coins.
Maturity: EasyCoin community: Market gap of over $79 billion Purchase acceptability: Known World wildInvestment risk and Volatility: It’s risky and volatileLegality: Coin is legal
- Transfers between Tether wallets have zero fees.
- Since you can take no position when trading or cash out and wait for the right opportunity, there is no risk in this waiting time
- Their transactions take just a few minutes to complete
- USDT has valued stability when compared with other fiat currencies
- No mining option when mining Tether
- Lacks anonymity and so you have to show documents before you can open an account
- The volatility level can be 2% to 3% and has never come down to zero
4. Binance Coin (BNB)
Binance BNB coin is one of the best cryptocurrencies to buy now. It is a token created by the Binance cryptocurrency exchange and sold at a discount for use on its platform. This allows for fees to be covered using discounted BNB coins, as well as enables users who purchase and hold the coin to also share in some of the exchange’s profits.
- BNB is used to facilitate transaction fees on the Binance Exchange, including trading fees, listing fees, and any other fee on the platform.
- Built by one of the world’s most experienced blockchain teams
- Binance Coin is at the forefront of cryptocurrency exchange technology and innovation.
- Binance Coin is the cryptocurrency of the Binance platform.
- It is a trading platform only for cryptocurrencies.
- Binance Coins can be used to pay fees.
Maturity: Very easyCoin community: Market gap of over $68 billion Coin purchase acceptability: Known World wildInvestment risk and Volatility: It’s risky and volatileLegality: The coin is legal.
- Low instant buying fees
- Binance coin is a large coin to select
- Has many extra services they render
- Interruption and problems in account verification
- The U.S. can’t use Binance coins, it’s not available in the U.S.
- The corporate structure is not transparent
5. U.S. Dollar Coin (USDC)
It is a top pick among stable coins. Coin (USDC) is a stable, fully collateralized USD stable coin developed by Center, an open-source project. You can convert 1 USD to 1 USDC and take advantage of blockchain technology to send money around the world quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. The two main uses of USDC are as a stable store of value and as an easy way to move between other crypto-assets on crypto exchanges.
- USD Coin is a U.S. dollar-backed stable coin.
- It is one of the stablecoins
- Hold USD Coin and you will always have the same 1-to-1 value ratio with the U.S. dollar
- Like other stable coins, USDC is an altcoin that is purportedly pegged to the stable asset of USD.
Maturity: Very easyCoin community: Market gap of over $53 billion Purchase acceptability: Known World wildInvestment risk and Volatility: It’s risky and volatileLegality: Coin is legal
- It’s gradually and intentionally bringing value to the entire blockchain platform
- USDC is becoming the most sort after stable coin, following USDT
- The areas involved with stable coins is competitive
- USDC is second to USDT and can’t be compared with some great coins out there.
XRP is often called the “best crypto to buy now.” The currency is seen as elegant and efficient, which bodes well for its longevity. J.P. Morgan developed XRP for international money transfers, but it’s now available to all on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Kraken, Poloniex, and Bitstamp.Ripple is a payment, and exchange network also called the Ripple Transaction Protocol or Ripple protocol. A distributed open-source Internet protocol supports tokens representing fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodities, or other units of value such as frequent flier miles or mobile minutes.It is based on a shared and public database or ledger, which uses a consensus process that allows for payments to be settled in real-time without the need for intermediaries.
- XRP works with financial institutions and banks to solve liquidity issues
- It provides the capability to send global payments within minutes. Its speedy capabilities make it superior to others.
- Ripple offers a global financial settlement solution to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV).
- This open-source cryptocurrency falls under Ripple Labs
- Ripple solution is a simple, secure, and low-cost transaction.
- The XRP is currently one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the blockchain that was designed to be on payment channels like xRapid.
Maturity: Very easyCoin community: Market gap: $40 billion Purchase acceptability: Known World wildInvestment risk and Volatility: It’s risky and volatileLegality: Coin is legal
- XRP transactions are fast to execute
- The fees are cheap and affordable
- The Ripple’s consensus idea and protocol is arguably less secure. When you compare it to other methods of processing crypto transactions.
How Does Cryptocurrency Work?
Do you want to buy cryptocurrency? Are you also looking for the best crypto to buy now? One of the biggest steps to buying crypto and knowing the best crypto to buy is figuring out how it works. I have put together some facts about how crypto works and I hope you truly find it helpful.
- Transactions in cryptocurrencies are verified and secured through a blockchain framework. This uses a network of nodes that records each transaction and updates a public ledger independently.
- The ledger base creates different copies of the same transaction record, which renders a deep level of security.
- The blockchain software used by crypto is “open source,” which implies that anyone can download the software and contribute to the public ledger.
- Each time the computers in the network consent to a transaction, they permanently record it in the blockchain.
- Many blockchains out there use different procedures to verify transactions.
- The Bitcoin platform uses proof-of-work, or PoW and verification, to verify transactions by solving complex mathematical puzzles.
- In return for the complex puzzle solved, miners earn newly minted crypto.
- Proof-of-stake and cryptocurrencies choose transaction validators based on the number of coins they have locked up to the network.
- A private key is a password that investors use to access their currency.
- The private key is what investors need to enter to send or receive cryptocurrency.
- These keys are stored by the investors in cryptocurrency wallets.
- Wallets can be hardware devices or mobile app software that users can install on their phones to trade.
- In the world of cold and hot storage, wallets connected to the internet are “hot”, while the ones not connected to the internet are “cold.”
There are many crypto coins available on the market, but we have listed those coins below that is the top right worth investing in. Clearly, Bitcoin is still the leader, and Ether- is a strong contender for the position of the best crypto to buy.There has been a lot of rivalry with it and many people have compared it to Gold as it remains stable and is considered a safe place to store value by many investors. It has certainly led the way for other coins.
FAQS on the Best Crypto to Buy
Are cryptocurrencies 100% secure?No, they are not. Crypto is volatile, the keys and wallets can be hacked, lost, or stolen. However, it has high security, and it’s decentralized.Are cryptocurrency transactions anonymous?I cannot say it entirely anonymously, why? Software firms like Chainalysis and Elliptic have successfully helped federal investigators track cryptocurrency criminals and tax cheats and invaders.Even though there is no personal identifying information attached to the public blockchain ledger, these software companies could achieve this.Are cryptocurrency transactions free?Crypto transactions are not free. The trades are subject to both exchange fees and network fees. Most platform exchanges charge fees of a minimum of 0.1% and a maximum of 1% of the value of the trade.
Hi, I'm Adeola Adegoke. I am a licensed Insurance Broker in Manitoba, and I hold a master’s degree in Mathematical Sciences (with a major in Financial Modeling) from the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), Tanzania.
Also, I have a second master's degree in Statistics from the University of Regina, and I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. in Statistics at the University of Manitoba.
The primary purpose of Money Reverie is to help everyday Canadians make better financial decisions by providing up-to-date financial news and information, reports, product reviews, and government programs.